Wednesday 3 February 2010

Rowenta DG5030 Iron

I like the system

It 'a very strange thing is when someone boasts of an iron steam, but I must say that I love the Rowenta iron and I have to write a review. In the first place - with a particular context:

Background

The iron regularly and I hate paying $ 3 to get my T-shirt in cleaning chemistry. I had an old iron that I paid $ 15 for it and survived for some time, but then I hadan iron from a friend who came from France and a great impression on me. It is similar to previous models of Rowenta iron. It seems that these systems are something that is used regularly in central Europe.

The drill board is no longer boring!

Let's be realistic, ironing is really boring, what to do. The iron will change that. The first time I iron with a couple of friends(I should go with). No one cared until someone (me) has started to iron. The house was full of steam. It looked like a rock concert. It was awesome! Now I have started using the iron on a regular basis. Ironing is now pleasant and efficient. Everything feels quality. Before I was just ironing a shirt or two at the same time, now I can easily iron six or seven of them. It 'a little' hard to put down the iron. Athe heavy iron parts much faster and there is no water dripping.

The steam

I was not with the steam iron, clothes, only for iron, but I did steam, use a scarf that I had. I held the cloth in height and spirit him away. Just amazing. And water drips through the streets.

The problems and criticisms

I have some critics that this iron and dripping water, and observedlamented the time needed to heat and the lack of an indicator that shows the water level. I have no problems with the water dripping, but you must wait about five minutes, and spit the water the heat that is used more. Regarding the time needed to heat up - there is no solution. The water tank is large enough, and there must be some time until it is warm, the water is up to the date of production of steam. The tankbe replaced if the steam does not work.

That's it for this iron. It 'a good investment if you decide to do so.

Puzzles : All Toys

0 comments:

Post a Comment